This section provides the texts that must be taken into account if on your website you use data storage and retrieval devices on the recipients’ terminal equipment, commonly known as cookies, in order to comply with the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD).
Cookie pop-up warning text
We use our own and third-party cookies for functional purposes aimed at allowing correct navigation through our website, saving information on your user preferences, analyzing how you interact with us, measuring how you use the services we provide and being able to improve them.
To manage or disable cookies press the “Settings” button
To consent to its use and confirm that you have read the information provided, press the “I accept” button. You can obtain more information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
The objective of this policy is to inform you clearly and in detail what a cookie is, what its purpose is, what type of cookies we use and how to configure or disable them.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit our website and that stores information about your browsing experience. Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the web pages, such as technical cookies or for customizing the user interface, although others, such as analysis cookies or behavioral advertising cookies, require that we inform and collect your consent to be used by us.
Below, and in order that you can give fully informed consent, we detail the information of what it consists of and what is the purpose of each type of cookie
Necessary cookies: These are:
- Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, managing the payment, … The website cannot function properly without these cookies due to what are considered necessary and do not require your consent.
- Preference or customization cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their options for using the website to those of other users As in the previous case, these cookies do not require your consent.
Non necessary cookies: These are:
- Analysis or measurement cookies are those that allow us to understand how visitors interact with web pages and thus carry out statistical analysis of the use that users of the web make of the services provided. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the person in charge.
- Marketing or behavioral advertising cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore, most valuable to third party advertisers.
For analysis cookies we need your consent that we can obtain if you click on the “I accept” button in the information message that is displayed when accessing our website.
If you disable cookies, you will be able to continue accessing the website but browsing through it may not be optimal and some of the services offered may not work properly.
If in the future PLEXIGRID S.L uses different types of cookies to those contemplated in this Cookies Policy to provide new services or it is necessary to adapt it to new legislative requirements, we will notify you.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration.
- Firefox: Tools menu> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- Chrome: Options menu> Advanced options> Privacy.
- Safari: Preferences / Privacy menu.
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): Settings option> Safari
- Chrome por Android: Settings> Website Settings> Cookies