- PLEXIGRID S.L, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: PLEXIGRID S.L
- Our NIF is: B01704808
- Email: [email protected]
- Its registered office is at C / Pedro Puig Adam s / n, 33204 Gijón-Asturias-Spain
- Registration in the Commercial Registry of Asturias on July 7, 2020: Volume 4403, Folio 121, Page AS-56520, 1st Registration
- To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that you will find in our Customer Service section.
For the purposes of this Legal Notice, PLEXIGRID S.L will be called, hereinafter, “company”.
- We inform you that the website plexigrid.com is intended to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides.
- The intellectual property rights of the Web, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by the company, corresponding to us the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of themselves in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation.
- Any link from any third party to this website must be to its home page.
- THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or content of third-party links referred to on the Web.
- The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
- THE COMPANY does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although PLEXIGRID S.L will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- THE COMPANY uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls. Any contracting process or that involves the introduction of personal data will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol in such a way that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the User’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
- THE COMPANY and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the User’s domicile, for any controversy that may arise from accessing this Website. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, PLEXIGRID S.L and the User submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals belonging to THE COMPANY’s registered office in Spain.