One of a kind.
- All market players:consumers, producers, prosumers, energy communities, energy retailers, energy aggregators, DSOs and TSOs…
- All business models and aggregator types: from a simple “type 1” pool price optimization aggregator to the all-encompassing “type 4” or HDR aggregator model, and or/any combination of the aggregators.
NEMO. Nominated Electricity Market Operator.
TSO. Transmission System Operator.
DSO. Distribution Market Operator
* Addressing this flexibility value pool requires Plexigrid’s e-TIA technology.
Conventional aggregators and demand response systems do not have “Type4” capabilities, leaving over 50% of the flexibility value of their customers unaddressed.
For Energy Retailers
By adding e-TIA to their technology ecosystem, energy retailers can offer their customers maximum value for their flexibility through unique flex tariffs and products that monetize the customers’ full- flexibility in all “flex-markets” and with all “flex-counterparts”, including:
- Pool price optimization with NEMOs (Nominated Energy Market Operators).
- Participation in ancillary services markets with TSOs and DSOs.
- Enabling DSOs to embrace dynamic capacity allocation (DCA). By resolving network congestions and load peaks with DCA instead of resolving them with capacity upgrades, DSOs can save hundreds of millions of Euros in CAPEX. Plexigrid’s e-Tia technology is unique in its ability to address this value pool, which accounts for about 50% of the flexibility value in an electricity system. e-Tia enabled retailers can literally double the addressed flex value pool of their customers.
Learn more about this by visiting our section on Solutions for Electricity Network Operators.
By adding Plexigrid’s e-Tia to their technology platforms retailers can maximize the flex-value of their customers by simultaneously monetizing their flexibility in energy markets, ancillary service markets and dynamic capacity allocation markets.