On this website, PLEXIGRID S.L guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by the natural persons with whom it relates through the implementation of technical and organizational measures for this purpose.
In case of introducing modifications in the future, we will notify you through the website or through other means so that you can learn about the new privacy conditions introduced.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you of the following:
Responsible for the treatment
PLEXIGRID S.L. CIF: B01704808. Postal Address: C / Pedro Puig Adam s / n (Building Technology Campus), 33204 Gijón-Asturias-Spain. Email: in**@pl*******.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At PLEXIGRID S.L we collect and process your personal information to manage the relationship we maintain with you.
The main purposes we have identified are the following:
– Management and contracting of the products and services offered by our company
– To channel requests for information, suggestions and claims that you may send us electronically or of another nature.
– To keep you informed about events, offers, products and services that may be of interest to you through different communication channels as long as you have given your consent.
– Management of the employment relationship in case you are one of our employees.
– Management of the commercial relationship with our suppliers in case you are one of them
– Personnel selection management in case you are interested in working with us.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
PLEXIGRID S.L, in the development of our business activity, may also use other legal bases for the processing of personal data (in these situations, you will be informed of the legal basis used in each business relationship)
- Consent of the interested party for one or more purposes.
- Necessary for the execution of a contract or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- Necessary to protect vital interests of the interested party or other people.
- Necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the person in charge.
- Necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers.
- Necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person in charge or by a third party.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information through different means, but you will always be informed at the time of collection through informative clauses about the person responsible for the treatment, the purpose, and the legal basis of the same, the recipients of the data and the period of conservation of your information, as well as the way in which you can exercise the rights that assist you in terms of data protection.
In general, the personal information that we process is limited to identifying data (name and surname, date of birth, address, ID, telephone number and email), contracted services and payment and billing information.
In the cases of personnel management and selection, we collect academic and professional data to be able to meet the obligations derived from maintaining the employment relationship or, where appropriate, become part of our staff.
PLEXIGRID S.L can use social networks, and this is another way to reach you. The information collected through the messages and communications that you publish may contain personal information that is available online and accessible to the public. These social networks have their own privacy policies that explain how they use and share your information, so PLEXIGRID SL recommends that you consult them before using them to confirm that you agree with the way your information is collected, processed, and shared.
Through our website we collect personal information related to your browsing using cookies. To know clearly and precisely the cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them, see our Cookies Policy.
Responsibility of the user
By providing us with their data through electronic channels, the user guarantees that s/he is over 14 years of age and that the data provided to PLEXIGRID S.L are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the user confirms that s/he is responsible for the veracity of the data communicated and that he will keep this information suitably updated so that it responds to her/his real situation, being responsible for false and inaccurate data that s/he may provide, as well as for damages and direct or indirect damages that may arise.
How long do we keep your information?
In PLEXIGRID SL we only keep your information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, comply with the legal obligations that are imposed on us and attend to the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected. the data was collected.
In the case that you want to join our staff and opt for one of our jobs, the data provided will become part of our job bank and will be kept for the duration of the selection process and for a maximum of one year or until you exercise your right of deletion.
If at any time we have collected your data to address you as a potential user of our services or to respond to a request for information made by you, said data will be kept for a maximum of three years from its collection, and will be deleted after said term if a contractual relationship has not been formalized or at the time you request it.
In any case, and as a general rule, we will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual relationship that binds us or you do not exercise your right of deletion and / or limitation of treatment, in which case, the information will be blocked without giving it use beyond its conservation, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of liability could arise that had to be addressed.
Who do we communicate your data to?
In general, at PLEXIGRID S.L we do not share your personal information, except for those assignments that we must make based on imposed legal obligations.
However, to develop and provide our services, we may transfer your data to other collaborating companies and / or startups. You can communicate your opposition to the transfer of your data, although in that case, it would not be possible to provide our services. Although it is not a data transfer, to provide our services it may be that third companies, which act as our suppliers, access your information to carry out the service that we have contracted. These third companies access your data following our instructions and without being able to use it for a different purpose and maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
Likewise, your personal information will be available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
International data transfers
There are no international transfers of your data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data and how can you exercise them?
The regulations on data protection allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment, as well as not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate.
These rights are characterized by the following:
– Its exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (eg, repetitive nature), in which case PLEXIGRID S.L may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act
– You can exercise the rights directly or through your legal or voluntary representative
– We must respond to your request within one month, although, if the complexity and number of requests are considered, the period can be extended for another two months.
– We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
– If PLEXIGRID S.L does not proceed with the request, it will inform you, no later than one month, of the reasons for its non-action and the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority
To exercise your rights PLEXIGRID S.L puts at your disposal the following means:
- By written and signed request addressed to PLEXIGRID S.L, C / Pedro Puig Adam s / n (Campus technology building), 33204 Gijón-Asturias-Spain. Ref. Exercise of RGPD Rights.
- Sending a scanned and signed form to the email address in**@pl*******.com indicating in the subject Exercise of Rights RGPD.
In both cases, you must prove your identity accompanying a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy, of your ID or equivalent document to verify that we only respond to the interested party or their legal representative, having to provide in this case a document proving the representation.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you can file a claim with the national control authority by addressing this purpose to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
How do we protect your information?
At PLEXIGRID S.L we are committed to protecting your personal information.
We use measures, controls, and procedures of a physical, organizational and technological nature, reasonably reliable and effective, aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and guaranteeing your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of their personal data.
In the case of the contracts that we sign with our suppliers, we include clauses in which they are required to maintain the duty of secrecy regarding the personal data to which they have had access by virtue of the order carried out, as well as to implement security measures. technical and organizational techniques necessary to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services for processing personal data.
All these security measures are periodically reviewed to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and there is no security system that is impenetrable so, in the case of any information that is processed and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take the necessary measures. appropriate measures to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected so that they take the appropriate measures.